Welcome to everyone who made your playoffs, or are still playing Fanduel because you did not make it. We will take a look at players I see as overrated or underrated based on their ESPN rankings and players I will look at to construct my FanDuel lineup:
- New England Patriots QB Tom Brady: His production continues to go down and being on the road versus the Texans will not help matters.
- Green Bay Packers QB Aaron Rodgers: This is more about his production and keeping expectations in check against a tough Cowboys pass defense
- New Orleans Saints QB Drew Brees: He is back on the road against an ever improving Buccaneers defense.
- St Louis Rams RB Todd Gurley: The carries may come back a bit this week but the Lions are at the top of run defenses over the past 5 weeks in the NFL.
- New York Jets RB Chris Ivory: Powell continues to take snaps and Ivory is wearing down as the Jets pass offense carries the team.
- Kansas City Chiefs RB Charcandrick West: He only had 10 touches and has lost goal line carries to Spencer Ware.
- Atlanta Falcons WR Julio Jones: Welcome to Josh Norman island. Keep expectations in check.
- Dallas Cowboys WR Dez Bryant: He is boom-or-bust with Matt Cassel at quarterback.
- Oakland Raiders WR Amari Cooper: His production has slowed down and now will see the Broncos.
- New England Patriots TE Scott Chandler: He is banged up and the Texans have athletic LB's to stop the limited tight end.
- Buffalo Bills QB Tyrod Taylor: He is back and the Eagles are the opponent. Dial it up.
- Cincinnati Bengals QB Andy Dalton: He is home where he excels and gets to face the Steelers secondary.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers QB Jameis Winston: Start all skill guys versus the Saints.
- Jacksonville Jaguars RB T.J Yeldon: He finally received goal line carries and the Colts are as shaky as they come on defense.
- Baltimore Ravens RB Buck Allen: The Seahawks present a tough one but his volume and pass-catching ability will give him a solid day.
- New Engalnd Patriots RB James White: He seems to now have the Dion Lewis role and Blount looks shot.
- Seattle Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin: The Ravens' secondary is still awful and him and Wilson have great chemistry right now.
- Washington Redskins WR DeSean Jackson: He has had 3 big weeks and can now be trusted as a WR3.
- Arizona Cardinals WR Michael Floyd: I have no idea why he is ranked so low with his production as well as all the Vikings in injuries on defense.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers TE Austin Sefarian-Jenkins: Two words...Saints' defense
Here are my FanDuel picks for the week where I will give some higher and lower salaries I like at each position. As you will see, I will be focusing on the defenses to pick on:
- Detroit Lions QB Matthew Stafford $7,000
- Buffalo Bills QB Tyrod Taylor $7,500
- New York Giants QB Eli Manning $7,500
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers QB Jameis Winston $7,800