Over the next week we will find out who this year’s Los Angeles Rams team is. At 3-3, things could go either way over the second half of the season.
It all starts Sunday when the Rams host the 3-4 San Francisco 49ers at SoFi Stadium. LA has the opportunity to take a lead in the NFC West and send their division rival to 3-5; however, if Los Angeles isn’t able to come out on top, it’s reasonable to wonder if they’ll figure it out this season.
But if the Rams consider themselves contenders in 2022, they’ll likely make a move ahead of the NFL trade deadline next Tuesday (11/1).
Could general manager Les Snead pluck away an edge rusher from a struggling team, such as the Broncos’ Bradley Chubb or the Jaguars’ Josh Allen?
Kenneth Arthur and JB Scott discuss this massive question and more on this installment of Turf Show Times: The Podcast.
Below is a summary of the topics we hit on, including our division-by-division picks for the second half of the season.
You’re not going to want to miss this episode - and you shouldn’t have to! Just subscribe via your favorite podcast app, and you’ll never have to worry.
We’ll be back on Saturday for Last Minute Thoughts and then right after the game Sunday for our Instant Reaction. Make sure you check them out.
- Are Snead and McVay concerned they’ll miss the playoffs?
- How would the Rams have finished in 2021 without Miller and OBJ?
- Eagles trading for Robert Quinn, is Philly the favorite?
- Are we “up” or “down” on the Rams right now?
- Midseason playoff picks
- Is Brandon Staley on the hot seat?
- What will happen with Cam Akers?
- What are the odds that Les Snead makes a “blockbuster” trade?
- At what point does Les Snead slow down his aggressiveness and build through the draft?
- Can the Rams rebound if they lose to the 49ers?
- Rams-49ers predictions