We are three days away from the second game of the LA Rams 2021 season and the Indianapolis Colts present a number of interesting matchups, storylines, and changes from last season to go over. Make sure to check out a comprehensive primer on the Colts and more previews to come in the next couple of days.
For today’s episode of the Turf Show Times podcast, I spent 20 minutes going over what Indy looks like on offense and defense as we head into Week 2, including:
- Why it seems that Carson Wentz’s situation with the Colts is eerily too similar to the “receiver problems” with the Eagles, who now suddenly don’t have receiver problems
- Why Jonathan Taylor seems to be the most likely solution to Frank Reich’s questions on how to attack the Rams
- An offensive line that could be getting back its preferred left tackle this week
- Chris Ballard’s head scratching offseason
- The stars, underrated players, and weaknesses on defense
- How the Rams will be able to score against that defense
Subscribe to the Turf Show Times podcast on iTunes to get updated on future episodes, including tomorrow’s interview with Mina Kimes of ESPN and the LA Rams preseason broadcast team!