I’m fired up that football is back. Let’s talk about the Los Angeles Rams.
What you’ve already read (and I’ve typed) a million times:
- The Rams beat the Chicago Bears 34-14 in Week 1
- Matthew Stafford was amazing — he was NFC Offensive Player of the Week
- Brian Allen was pretty good!
- The defense had no issues with Andy Dalton or Allen Robinson
- The NFC West is INSANE
- The Indianapolis Colts are up next
- Robert Rochell was the lone rookie standout
- But plenty of other young, recent draftees had an impact
- Darrell Henderson wasn’t bad and Sony Michel barely played, but maybe he’ll play more next
- Matthew Stafford was amazing
Here in the Turf Show Times Reverse Q&A, I post questions in the comments below and then YOU give me the answers. You’ve got as much of a right to expert knowledge about the Rams as anybody who writes about them, whether it is at TST, The Athletic, or The LA Times, and I think everybody will benefit from hearing what you think/believe/and KNOW about the Rams.
So don’t by shy — We all want to know what your opinions are of the 2021 Los Angeles Rams, the rest of the NFC West, the Bears and Colts, and anything else under the sun that could have an impact on getting back to the Super Bowl.
With Week 2 set to get underway on Thursday night between the Football Team and the Giants, now is a great time to get our fingers on the pulse of what’s happened, what’s happening, and what’s next ...
So go to the comments below and start telling me what I need to know about the Rams!