The LA Rams are 1-0 following a victory over the Chicago Bears on Sunday Night Football. Though the run defense was ineffective and the pass defense wasn’t tested, the Rams finally have a deep ball passing threat and that is both valuable and rare in the NFL. What that will amount to over the course of 17 games is not yet known, but a 34-14 win over an average NFL team isn’t necessarily that easy to do.
On this week’s Turf Show Times Radio instant reaction show, Blane Dydasco and I discuss our immediate thoughts to LA’s 20-point win over the Bears.
We also have snap counts from the game and a Monday morning check-in:
- What was your favorite thing about the game tonight?
- Stafford vs Goff
- Thoughts on WRs and Tyler Higbee
- What happened with Rams run defense?
- Jalen Ramsey’s breakout night
- Why the Rams defense actually did get great pressure
- More confident now headed to Indianapolis?
The Rams are 1-0 in a division with four 1-0 teams after one week. LA next faces the Colts on Sunday at 10 AM. Indianapolis is 0-1 following a defeat at home to the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday.
We will have a ton of Colts coverage coming up this week, so stick around and follow our social media channels: