The Turf Show Times writers will answer your questions about the Los Angeles Rams. Submit mailbag questions in the comments section below or look for our posts on social media.
The Rams have closed the book on the 2021 preseason and their initial 53-man roster is now set. LA is solely focused on the team’s week 1 matchup against the Chicago Bears.
Expectations are high this year for Los Angeles, and all eyes are watching to see if new quarterback Matthew Stafford can lead the Rams over the hump. The competition to sit atop the NFC West division will be fierce, but LA has their sights set on something bigger: becoming world champions for the first time under Head Coach Sean McVay.
Here are some topics to get you started, and we look forward to the discussion:
- Important takeaways from the preseason
- Unsettled position battles and opportunities at key roles
- Surprise cuts to trim the roster to 53 players
- Unexpected players to make the initial 53-man roster
- 2021 season breakout candidates
- Statistical predictions
- Most anticipated games and matchups from the schedule