Former NFL cornerback Aqib Talib has talked about his time with the Rams on his Catchin’ Fades podcast before, and he’s also interviewed former LA teammate Marcus Peters on the show, with the Baltimore Ravens defensive back saying he’s just as good as Jalen Ramsey. That’s certainly disputable but why should we be the ones to say it when we know that Ramsey is a specialist at giving interviews already?
Thankfully, we get the opportunity to watch and listen to Ramsey speak for himself as he was on Aqib Talib’s podcast this week for a complete one-hour interview.
Among the topics that they discuss:
- Jalen Ramsey switching commitment from USC to Florida State
- Not liking playing under Tom Coughlin with the Jaguars
- Being traded to the Rams
- Preparing for DeAndre Hopkins
- Replacing Talib with the Rams
- Comparing Jared Goff and Matthew Stafford
- Who Jalen Ramsey thinks his “easiest matchups” are