It’s time for another chat with one of my favorite writers in SB Nation history, a good friend, a kind soul, and a football genius: Joe McAtee, aka 3k, who many of you already know from his many great years of Rams coverage right here at Turf Show Times. I want to lead this by saying go follow all of his current work at Beyond The Horns, which is where you’ll be able to subscribe to the BTH podcast, follow the BTH twitter account, and read Joe’s thoughts on the LA Rams.
Now let’s jump into the podcast. I’ve listed out the topics we cover right below the show and hopefully that helps y’all navigate around easily to what might interest you most. Or just listen to the whole gosh hell thing because Joe’s the best guest a Rams podcast host could ask for.
- what’s the feeling on matthew stafford trade?
- which WR would the rams give up if they added julio
- what’s true value of 2 first round picks given up for stafford
- trade from the lions perspective
- final thoughts on jared goff
- lost trust in sean mcvay?
- les snead, early contender for exec of the year?
- how tough is the NFC really?
- matthew stafford coming to LA, entering the spotlight for the first time
- how much more deep passing will we see in 2021?
- tutu atwell
- stop lumping all wide receivers into the same bucket
- not drafting a center and that whole thing
- favorite pick by rams this year?
- surprise starters?
- thoughts on taylor rapp
- how to prepare for aaron donald to inevitably get past his prime