The NFL is releasing the 2021 schedule on Wednesday. We know that Rams quarterback Matthew Stafford will be featured on the NFL Network when they do it, but more important to LA will be when they’re playing certain teams in certain locations. Now on the Rams instead of the Lions, Stafford’s presence around the NFL will be felt in a way that it hasn’t been acknowledged since he was the first overall pick of the draft.
Because he will be featured in primetime games and “games of the week” in a way that he never experienced with Detroit. Which of those “games of the week” are you most looking forward to seeing on the schedule tomorrow?
Rams 2021 Opponents
- Biggest home non-division opponent is obviously the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The Rams went to Tampa Bay last season and beat the eventual Super Bowl winners rather convincingly.
- Biggest road non-division opponent appears to be the Packers, but will Aaron Rodgers be there?
- Stafford is facing his old team next season, welcoming them to SoFi Stadium.
- Number one pick Trevor Lawrence is coming to LA with the Jaguars.
- This will be the sixth time that the Rams have played the Bears since 2013, and five of those contests have been home games for the Rams.
- LA’s 17th game is a road trip to Baltimore. The last time the Rams played the Ravens was in 2019 and it was probably Sean McVay’s worst day as a head coach, at least in the regular season: 45-6. Perhaps that is the game though that woke up the defense to become the top unit in the NFL in 2020.
Which Rams game are you most interested to see on the schedule this year?
This poll is closed
Rams-Bucs at SoFi
Rams-Packers at Lambeau
The Seahawks, home or away
The 49ers, home or away
Rams-Ravens in Baltimore
Rams-Vikings in Minnesota
Rams-Lions, the Stafford/Goff game
Rams-Jaguars, the Trevor Lawrence game
Rams-Bears, maybe featuring Justin Fields
Rams-Cardinals, home or away