This week on Pod-TST, I didn’t only want to speak about the Los Angeles Rams ... I also wanted to hear what’s going on with the Los Angeles Chargers. The two teams may only meet once every four years but they share a stadium and SoFi will also be home to the Super Bowl next season.
Many have speculated that the Rams could become the second team in two years to host a Super Bowl, but what about my AFC Super Sleepers?
I talked to Michael Peterson of the blog Bolts from the Blue and we shared intel on the respective LA teams we cover.
We talk about:
- How did the Chargers do last year?
- Expectations for Brandon Staley
- Justin Herbert and Matthew Stafford
- The Chargers and Rams best offensive weapons
- Each team’s offensive line
- The respective running backs
- Offensive needs for each team
- The Chargers and Rams defensive linemen and edge rushers
- The linebackers for each team
- LAC’s and LAR’s cornerbacks
- The safety situation for the Rams and Chargers — Will John Johnson be a target for the Chargers?
- Defensive needs for each team
- The Chargers first round pick
- 2021 Expectations
- Will the Rams and Chargers meet in the Super Bowl?