The Los Angeles Rams are heading to the Pacific Northwest for a Thursday Night Football matchup against the Seattle Seahawks. A win would improve the Rams to 4-1 and do no worse than help them keep pace with the Arizona Cardinals. A loss would send LA to 3-2 and suddenly looking up at the Seahawks in the standings.
To help preview Thursday Night Football’s NFC West showdown, I was joined by Danny Kelly, resident fantasy football/real football expert for The Ringer. You can follow Danny on Twitter @DannyBKelly, but also check out his Ringer fantasy football podcast every week for more content like what we discussed in the episode below.
Topics of which include:
- What to expect from Jalen Ramsey vs DK Metcalf
- Is Cooper Kupp a top-three receiver in the NFL — in fantasy AND in real life?
- Should the Rams and Seahawks have traded all those first round picks?
- Is Darrell Henderson a good fantasy football play this week and moving forward?
- Why Robert Woods might be the best sleeper in all of fantasy football right now
- Whether or not Seattle offensive coordinator Shane Waldron, a Sean McVay disciple, is the answer for all of the Seahawks / Russell Wilson’s woes
- Much. More. Including breaking news on Stephon Gilmore right at the top of the show!
- Listen to the player below or just GO FIND ‘Turf Show Times’ on your podcast app, Spotify, iTunes, wherever the hell you go download podcasts.
Subscribe to Turf Show Times the podcast on any of your podcast apps and you will get at least these three episodes per week: An Instant Reaction after every game, a Last Minute Thoughts podcast before the game with Robert Finn and JB Scott, and a preview episode just like this one.