We are less than 48 hours from the LA Rams returning to the postseason after a one-year hiatus. They will be playing the Seattle Seahawks are a much shorter hiatus. The Rams could have the best defense in the NFL, but will their offense and special teams be able to take care of the rest?
I recorded a new episode of Pod-TST today — a weekly LA Rams podcast here at Turf Show Times — and I discussed six storylines and some other non-wild card thoughts.
Today on Pod-TST, a Rams-Seahawks preview with the following topics at hand:
- Aaron Donald should have been in MVP conversation
- John Johnson is underrated
- NFC West was overrated
- Status of Jamal Adams
- How will Cam Akers perform?
- Should Rams fans want Jared Goff or John Wolford?
- Impact of Andrew Whitworth return
- Neither team has a 3rd weapon
- Impact of Special Teams in this oen