Tonight is the series finale of Hard Knocks: Los Angeles so get your popcorn ready for what is hopefully the best episode of them all.
You may have to prepare some tissues as this episode is likely to focus a decent amount of time on the team’s final cuts, which means it’s going to have at least one emotional climax we’ll all have to get through together. Obviously we know who is getting cut ahead of time, but that doesn’t always make it any easier.
Cheers to another great season of the HBO classic series.
Also, we’re two days away from the first NFL football game of the year. Let’s. Freaking. Go.
How To Watch
- Date: Tuesday, Aug. 25
- Times/Channels: 7 p.m. PT on HBO East & 10 p.m. PT on HBO West
- Additional episodes will air on subsequent Tuesdays at the same times on the respective channels through the season finale on Sept. 8.
HARD KNOCKS: THE AFTER SHOW, PRESENTED BY PORSCHE, per TheRams.com
- Co-hosted by Voice of the Rams J.B. Long and team reporter Sarina Morales, the Rams’ Hard Knocks: The After Show, presented by Porsche will provide fans and viewers the opportunity to dive deeper into the storylines showcased in the HBO series with players, celebrities and superfans.
- Date/Time: Final episode airs Sept. 8 at 8 p.m. PT
- Streaming locations: theRams.com, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- You can watch the replay of the fourth episode below.
Now for today’s links.
Listen to the latest comments from the podium by Sean McVay, Michael Brockers, and Les Snead (TheRams.com)
Cameron DaSilva reports on OLB Justin Hollins being expected to play on Sunday (The Rams Wire)
Terrell Lewis’ injury is still an unknown (The Rams Wire)
Bret Stuter discusses how the Rams can slow down Ezekiel Elliott in week one (Ramblin’ Fan)
NFL Nation compiled previews and predictions for all 32 NFL teams (ESPN)
NFL Analysts predict the stat leaders for the 2020 season (ESPN)
Jason La Canfora discusses his insider notes from the last week in the NFL (CBS Sports)
John Breech predicts each game in the week one slate (CBS Sports)
Adam Wells reports on the Saints being close to a new deal for RB Alvin Kamara (Bleacher Report)
Paul Kasabian reports on the Cardinals being close to a new deal for WR DeAndre Hopkins (Bleacher Report)