The L.A. Rams have selected safety Jordan Fuller out of Ohio State with the 199th pick in the NFL draft. Fuller was a three-year starter for the Buckeyes and last season he had 62 tackles and two interceptions. He measured in at 6’2, 203 pounds, with 31” arms at the combine and ran a 4.67 in the 40-yard dash. He appears to be depth on defense and perhaps special teams.
Round 6, No. 199 overall: @RamsNFL select @OhioStateFB S Jordan Fuller.https://t.co/hWd52HIlXa#NFLDraft— NFL Draft (@NFLDraft) April 25, 2020
More details coming ...
What’s your grade for the selection of S Jordan Fuller with pick 199?
This poll is closed
Rams 2020 draft picks:
- Round 2, (pick 52): RB Cam Akers, FSU
- Round 2, (pick 57): WR Van Jefferson, Florida
- Round 3, (pick 84): LB Terrell Lewis, Alabama
- Round 3, (pick 104): S Terrell Burgess, Utah
- Round 4, (pick 136): TE Brycen Hopkins, Purdue
- Round 6, (pick 199): S Jordan Fuller, Ohio State
2020 NFL draft schedule:
ABC, ESPN and NFL Network will televise the draft.
Thursday, April 23
5 p.m. PT (Round 1 - 10 minutes per pick)
Friday, April 24
4-9 p.m. PT (Round 2 - seven minutes per pick; Round 3 - five minutes per pick)
Saturday, April 25
9 am PT (Rounds 4 and 5 - five minutes per pick; Round 7 - four minutes per pick)