This week on Pod-TST, a weekly Rams podcast, J.B. Long joins me to talk about Sean McVay, Jared Goff and SoFi Stadium, plus a lot more. J.B. has been the voice of Rams radio since 2016, hosts the Rams Revealed podcast, the Sean McVay Show, Rams All-Access and he writes for TheRams.com. Follow him on twitter @JB_Long.
- In what ways is Sean McVay different this year as compared to previous years?
- What have Kevin O’Connell and Brandon Staley brought into the meetings and practices?
- I love McVay’s approach to let rookies compete to start, which he hasn’t hesitated to let them do in the past, but does that raise any concerns about this class yet outside of Jordan Fuller?
- What has always surprised J.B. about Jared Goff?
- Thoughts on SoFi hosting Monday Night Football next week and if there’s been concern about the inaugural season taking place during this unique time