Practice begins at 2:00pm PT
Autographs: Full roster
2019 training camp previews
- Countdown to Camp #5: Final shot for some Rams
- Countdown to Camp #5 Question: Who will be missed the most?
- Countdown to Camp #4: Rams continue to land star veterans
- Countdown to Camp #4 Question: Which star vet will have the most impact?
- Countdown to Camp #3: Out with the old, in with the new
- Countdown to Camp #3 Question: Which rookie will have the most impact?
- Countdown to Camp #2: Gurley’s knee
- Countdown to Camp #2 Question: Will Gurley have more or less than 200 carries?
- Countdown to Camp #1: Super Bowl hangover?
- Countdown to Camp #1 Question: How many losses would constitute a Super Bowl hangover?
Well, this will about do it.
The Los Angeles Rams are closing 2019 training camp today with a walkthrough. After yesterday’s second workup with the Los Angeles Chargers, the Rams have a lighter day on the books before some time off.
Nothing major, but the concern factor needs to be raised for EDGE Ogbonnia Okoronkwo. He’s missing time after missing time and at some point that requires missing time.
With a walkthrough day, not sure we’re going to get much here. Or at least, I’m not sure we’re going to get as much as we did yesterday.