Walkthrough begins at 2:00pm PT
Autographs: Offensive Line
2019 training camp previews
- Countdown to Camp #5: Final shot for some Rams
- Countdown to Camp #5 Question: Who will be missed the most?
- Countdown to Camp #4: Rams continue to land star veterans
- Countdown to Camp #4 Question: Which star vet will have the most impact?
- Countdown to Camp #3: Out with the old, in with the new
- Countdown to Camp #3 Question: Which rookie will have the most impact?
- Countdown to Camp #2: Gurley’s knee
- Countdown to Camp #2 Question: Will Gurley have more or less than 200 carries?
- Countdown to Camp #1: Super Bowl hangover?
- Countdown to Camp #1 Question: How many losses would constitute a Super Bowl hangover?
Rams Head Coach Sean McVay was clearly prepared for a more physical practice by pulling back on the reins on WR Cooper Kupp coming off of last year’s ACL injury, saying:
We really wanted to see what was the tempo like before we kind of put him out here. I think, given the way that the Chargers were so professional about how they practice -- and I like to think it was the same for our guys -- I think you can expect to see him get some work on Saturday when we revisit these guys.
No surprise then that today’s walkthrough will offer a lighter day before the Chargers come to our camp at UC Irvine tomorrow.
The Athletic’s Vinny Bonsignore reported yesterday that Dakota Allen missed practice while Ogbonnia Okoronkwo also wasn’t dressed. McVay didn’t address either in his media comments, but maybe we’ll get clarification today.
Overall though, the Rams remain extremely fortunate in this area.
Not sure we’re going to get a ton from either today given the nature of the walkthrough. Still could be a fun day at camp as it’s “Everyday Heroes Day” to support serviceembers, first responders and their families.