Practice begins at 4:00pm PT
Autographs: Running Backs, Wide Receivers
2019 training camp previews
- Countdown to Camp #5: Final shot for some Rams
- Countdown to Camp #5 Question: Who will be missed the most?
- Countdown to Camp #4: Rams continue to land star veterans
- Countdown to Camp #4 Question: Which star vet will have the most impact?
- Countdown to Camp #3: Out with the old, in with the new
- Countdown to Camp #3 Question: Which rookie will have the most impact?
- Countdown to Camp #2: Gurley’s knee
- Countdown to Camp #2 Question: Will Gurley have more or less than 200 carries?
- Countdown to Camp #1: Super Bowl hangover?
- Countdown to Camp #1 Question: How many losses would constitute a Super Bowl hangover?
There were several Los Angeles/St. Louis Rams legends in attendance as former Ram RB Steven Jackson, who should be in the Hall of Fame, signed a one-day contract to retire as a Ram as he took one final handoff:
Because it was that precarious third practice that’s notable for injury potential, the Rams took it somewhat light.
We’ve been fortunate not to have anything to report here with so much injury news around the league.
Today’s going to bring a bit more risk as it’s reportedly going to be a much more physical affair. The Rams have held back on the physicality to this point, but with a day off tomorrow supposedly they’re going to turn things up to see where guys are at.
If we’re really going to turn up the juice, the intrigue has to be among the depth and perhaps on the offensive line. The Rams’ offense from last year was so good that with nine returning starters, there’s not much to look for in training camp. They’ve already put it on the field when it matters.
So keep an eye on the fringe roster candidates. Today’s a good day to make a name for themselves.
Again with the depth, but the front seven offers playing time potential. Could be some developing shifts in the depth chart depending on how things go over the next two weeks starting today.