Practice begins at 4:00pm PT
Autographs: Defensive Backs
2019 training camp previews
- Countdown to Camp #5: Final shot for some Rams
- Countdown to Camp #5 Question: Who will be missed the most?
- Countdown to Camp #4: Rams continue to land star veterans
- Countdown to Camp #4 Question: Which star vet will have the most impact?
- Countdown to Camp #3: Out with the old, in with the new
- Countdown to Camp #3 Question: Which rookie will have the most impact?
- Countdown to Camp #2: Gurley’s knee
- Countdown to Camp #2 Question: Will Gurley have more or less than 200 carries?
- Countdown to Camp #1: Super Bowl hangover?
- Countdown to Camp #1 Question: How many losses would constitute a Super Bowl hangover?
Pretty awesome start to camp practice today as the Los Angeles Rams announced they’d be signing former Rams RB Steven Jackson to a one-day contract so he could officially retire as a Ram.
Thankfully, we’re still absent any new news. The third practice is a perilous one on this front, so hopefully we’re still without any developments here when we come back tomorrow.
Nothing major, but we’re starting to get some rotation.
One candidate of interest? WR Mike Thomas (roster preview). A sixth-round pick from the 2016 NFL Draft, Thomas was suspended for four games to start 2017 and then injured his groin in the season opener last year ending his 2018 campaign. He’s had to battle through all that adversity without producing much for Rams Head Coach Sean McVay just to get here.
But he’s still here.
Interested to see if he can edge out the depth and where he might land on the depth chart.
Whew, the rotation here is HIGH. Between the linebackers and cornerbacks, we saw a ton in flux yesterday.
Let’s see how today goes.
Make sure to hit us up on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with updates if you’re in person.