Les Snead and the Los Angeles Rams have done a good job of utilizing their assets to fill most of the Rams roster gaps with day two and day three picks. They’ve moved around the draft board to do so, and it shows that they’re not content simply employing a best player available philosophy. They’ve identified the players that they want to target and put themselves in a position to draft those players when they are value picks as well.
Thus far, they’ve already selected:
- Round 2 (61 overall) - Washington safety Taylor Rapp
- Round 3 (70 overall) - Memphis running back Darrell Henderson
- Round 3 (79 overall) - Michigan cornerback David Long
- Round 3 (97 overall) - Oklahoma offensive lineman Bobby Evans
- Round 4 (134 overall) - Washington defensive tackle Greg Gaines
- Round 5 (169 overall) - Wisconsin offensive lineman David Edwards
The Rams used the 243rd pick to select safety Nick Scott from Penn State. Scott was not listed on SB Nation’s resident draft expert Dan Kadar’s list of Top 200 prospects.
How are you grading this selection for the Rams? (The poll below will be stripped out on Google AMP and Apple News, but feel free to leave your grade/thoughts in the comments section)
How do you grade the Rams’ selection of Nick Scott?
This poll is closed