Per 506 Sports, here’s the late FOX early map for Week 6:
- San Francisco 49ers at Los Angeles Rams - green (late)
- Philadelphia Eagles at Minnesota Vikings - red
- Seattle Seahawks at Cleveland Browns - blue
- Washington Game That Nobody Wants To Watch Players at Miami Dolphins - orange
- Atlanta Falcons at Arizona Cardinals - yellow (late)
Non-pictured market coverage: Anchorage, AK - Seahawks at Browns; Fairbanks, AK - Seahawks at Browns; Honolulu, HI - 49ers at Rams
CBS has the double-header today, so we’ve got a congested map. Throw in the early game dominance for maps, and you’ve got Rams-Niners taking the leftovers after Philly-Minny and Seattle-Cleveland covers most of the country for the day.
It’s the same California map the Rams carried in Week 4 against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers though the obvious difference here is that in Week 4, the Rams carried NorCal perhaps due to San Francisco fans’ interest in the NFC West. This week, the Niners are participants themselves. It’s a different sliver of Nevada than Week 4 too with Las Vegas getting the game. St. Louis is getting the game as well as the Rams’ former home as is Honolulu.
All the markets with a team in the early slot on CBS are getting this game too, so that’s Houston, Kansas City, New Orleans, Jacksonville, Cincinnati and Baltimore.