- Jared Goff finished the game having completed 26 of 33 passes, for 465 yards, five touchdowns, no interceptions, and a 158.3 passer rating. He’s the first quarterback in NFL history to finish a game with a perfect rating on 33 pass attempts. (h/t Cam DaSilva)
- Goff threw for five touchdowns in his rookie season (231 pass plays). He threw for five touchdowns on Thursday night with nearly 200 fewer attempts (h/t Football Perspective).
- Goff’s 465 passing yards ranks 3rd for a single game performance in Rams history. Vince Ferragamo threw for 509 yards against the Chicago Bears in 1982. The record holder (both for the Rams and the NFL) is Norm Van Brocklin, who threw for 551 yards on September 28, 1951.
- The Rams averaged 10.1 yards per play against the Vikings — who were the number one defense in the NFL in 2017. That’s the highest yards per play mark by any team in a single game in 2018 (h/t Paul Hembekides).
- The Rams had three receivers eclipse 100 yards receiving: Cooper Kupp (162 yards), Brandin Cooks (116 yards), and Robert Woods (101 yards). The last time an NFL team had three receivers with 100+ rec. yards was on Oct. 6, 2013 (Cowboys: Dez Bryant, Jason Witten, Terrance Williams). The last time it happened for the Rams was in October 1, 2000 (Isaac Bruce - 167, Marshall Faulk - 114, Az-Zahir Hakim - 104).
Bonus: Jared Goff and Kirk Cousins are the first quarterbacks to each have 250+ passing yards, 2+ passing touchdowns, and 0 interceptions in a first half of the same game in the last 25 seasons. (h/t ESPN Stats & Info)