- Jared Goff now has seven career 300+ yard passing games, which is tied for the 4th most in franchise history (with Sam Bradford). The Rams are 7-0 when Goff throws for over 300 yards.
- Goff is now the third player in league history to pass for at least 350 yards while completing at least 75 percent of his passes in consecutive games; joining Trent Green (2004) and Ryan Fitzpatrick (Weeks 1-2 of this year). h/t Travis Langer
- The Rams’ offense finished the game with 521 yards of total offense. That’s the first time the Rams have topped 500 yards in a game since 2006. h/t Rich Hammond
- The Rams’ offense has only gone 3-and-out on 6.9% of their drives, a league best. The Buccaneers are 2nd (20.8%), followed by the Bengals, Raiders, and Chiefs (25%). h/t Bill Barnwell
- The Rams rank 3rd in points scored through Week 3 (with 102). The Chiefs (118) lead the league, followed by the Saints (104). Those teams have also allowed 92 and 103 points, respectively. The Rams have only allowed 36 — the lowest number in the NFL. That’s a 66 point differential, which is also a league best. Ravens are second (46).
- Cory Littleton blocked a punt in the endzone and CB Blake Countess recovered it for a touchdown. The Rams are the second team this season to score in all three phases (offense, defense, special teams). The New York Jets were the first to do so in 2018.
- As it stands, Jared Goff ranks 3rd in the NFL in passing yards (941), Todd Gurley ranks 4th in rushing yards (255), and Brandin Cooks ranks 3rd in receiving yards (336).
Seven from Sunday: Los Angeles Rams stats vs. Chargers in Week 3
Seven intriguing stats/notes for the LA Rams from Sunday’s 35-23 victory over the Chargers