To the Rams organization, thank you. Thank you for believing in me. Thank you for taking a chance on me. I am forever grateful for the opportunity and memories that will stay with me for a lifetime. To my Ram fans who stuck with me and supported, I love each and every one of you. To my teammates and brothers whom I was fortunate to share the battlefield with, there are not enough words to express the love and respect I have for you guys. The city of St. Louis and Los Angeles will always hold a special place in my heart. The marathon continues.....
A post shared by Tavon Austin (@tayawesome11) on
Best of luck with the Dallas Cowboys, Tayawesome.
More From Turf Show Times
- Rams-Cowboys, Week 5: Cooper Rush is now 3-0, Dak Prescott on hold
- Can the Rams bully the bullies?
- NFL Week 4: Sunday Games Thread
- Random Ramsdom: Cam Akers will have something to prove Monday Night
- Jalen Ramsey rant nails hypocrisy of NFL safety protocols
- Tua Tagovailoa situation calls into question protocols, safety of Thursday Night Football