To the Rams organization, thank you. Thank you for believing in me. Thank you for taking a chance on me. I am forever grateful for the opportunity and memories that will stay with me for a lifetime. To my Ram fans who stuck with me and supported, I love each and every one of you. To my teammates and brothers whom I was fortunate to share the battlefield with, there are not enough words to express the love and respect I have for you guys. The city of St. Louis and Los Angeles will always hold a special place in my heart. The marathon continues.....
A post shared by Tavon Austin (@tayawesome11) on
Best of luck with the Dallas Cowboys, Tayawesome.
More From Turf Show Times
- Did OBJ tease a return to Rams on Instagram?
- Random Ramsdom: Peter King ranks LA Rams 4th in NFL
- Is Van Jefferson ready for a breakout 2022 season?
- McVay: Tutu Atwell has impressed during spring workouts
- 3 biggest things the Rams can improve upon in 2022
- Random Ramsdom: Aaron Donald now 31 is the best defensive player in the NFL