Alright, the time has come. The 2018 NFL Draft is merely days away and I’ve done my work to run through some potential prospects for the Los Angeles Rams.
A few things to note before we jump into it:
- I do not necessarily think that everyone will be available when the Rams first pick (#87). I tried to gauge it the best I could, but some players will obviously be gone.
- This isn’t a complete big board. I did not include all the first round guys etc, as they’ll have almost no chance to reach the 87th pick.
- This big board is Rams-specific and an attempt at a realistic crop of options that could be available.
Now that we got that out of the way, let’s jump into it:
- Frank Ragnow, C, Arkansas Razorbacks
- Kemoko Turay, OLB, Rutgers Scarlet Knights
- Martinas Rankin, OL, Mississippi St. Bulldogs
- Duke Ejiofor, DE, Wake Forest Demon Deacons
- Austin Corbett, OG, Nevada Wolf Pack
- Jamarco Jones, OT, Ohio State Buckeyes
- Ogbonnia Okoronkwo, OLB, Oklahoma Sooners
- Genard Avery, OLB, Memphis Tigers
- Tyrell Crosby, OT, Oregon Ducks
- Arden Key, OLB, LSU Tigers
- Uchenna Nwosu, OLB, USC Trojans
- Quenton Meeks, CB, Stanford Cardinal
- Shaquem Griffin, OLB, UCF Knights
- Alex Cappa, OT, Humboldt State Lumberjacks
- Orlando Brown, OT, Oklahoma Sooners
- Fred Warner, OLB, BYU Cougars
- Dorance Armstrong Jr., OLB, Kansas Jayhawks
- Braden Smith, OG, Auburn Tigers
- Anthony Averett, CB, Alabama Crimson Tide
- Nathan Shepherd, Fort Hays State
- Isaac Yiadom, CB, Boston College Eagles
- Akrum Wadley, RB, Iowa Hawkeyes
- John Kelly, RB, Tennessee Volunteers
- Tegray Scales, ILB, Indiana Hoosiers
- Hercules Mata’afa, OLB, Washington State Cougars
- Dane Cruikshank, DB, Arizona Wildcats
- Tim Settle, DT, Virginia Tech Hokies
- Wyatt Teller, OG, Virginia Tech Hokies
- Josey Jewell, ILB, Iowa Hawkeyes
- Jerome Baker, OLB, Ohio State Buckeyes
- Kalen Ballage, RB, Arizona State Sun Devils
Alright, there you have it. That’s my realistic expectation of what may be available, and the rankings they’re sorted by. As you can see there are plenty of pass rushers and offensive lineman, though there is a sprinkle of RB’s and CB’s.
What do you guys think?