The Los Angeles Rams will play in their second straight Sunday night game this evening, playing host to the defending Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles. And at this juncture of the season, it appears to be a tale of two teams heading in opposite directions.
The Rams (11-2) are a top contender in the NFC, and would lock up a first round bye with win tonight (and a loss or tie from the Bears). The Eagles (6-7) are in a must-win situation if they’re to stay in contention for a wildcard spot.
But we’ll save that for later today. Here’s a look at the early and midday games on Sunday in Week 15.
- Arizona Cardinals (3-10) at Atlanta Falcons (4-9), 1pm ET [FOX]
- Oakland Raiders (3-10) at Cincinnati Bengals (5-8), 1pm ET [CBS]
- Miami Dolphins (7-6) at Minnesota Vikings (6-6-1), 1pm ET [CBS]
- Dallas Cowboys (8-5) at Indianapolis Colts (7-6), 1pm ET [FOX]
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (5-8) at Baltimore Ravens (7-6), 1pm ET [FOX]
- Detroit Lions (5-8) at Buffalo Bills (4-9), 1pm ET [FOX]
- Green Bay Packers (5-7-1) at Chicago Bears (9-4), 1pm ET [FOX]
- Washington Redskins (6-7) at Jacksonville Jaguars (4-9), 1pm ET [CBS]
- Tennessee Titans (7-6) at New York Giants (5-8), 1pm ET [CBS]
- Seattle Seahawks (8-5) at San Francisco 49ers (3-10), 4:05pm ET [FOX]
- New England Patriots (9-4) at Pittsburgh Steelers (7-5-1), 4:25pm ET [CBS]
Here’s a snapshot of the current playoff picture for both conferences, with the Thursday and Saturday games having already been played (via CBS Sports):