- 2:05: Joey turns into Steve Irwin and searches through the beer-filled jungles
- 4:25: Does Brandon Bate eat too much meat and cheese?
- 10:05: Rob-O is hosting at Henry’s Tavern
- 13:00: Rob-O taps into the idea that if Todd Gurley won Offensive Player of the Year as a backup award to New England Patriots QB Tom Brady winning MVP last year that QB Jared Goff won NFC Offensive Player of the Month has a sort of backup to Kansas City Chiefs QB Pat Mahomes winning AFC Offensive Player of the Month as a MVP-lead-in.
- 18:20: Jared Goff doesn’t dance. He’s high hanging out with TE Tyler Higbee watchin Rick and Morty. And we hit a nerve with Joey. “I’ve been to LebowskiFest several times.”
- 21:00: Rob on the game from behind enemy lines
- 23:20: Cocoon!
- 28:30: “Do you feel like the 12th man is the same without the Legion of Boom?”
- 32:30: X-factors
- 41:20: “How quickly this has happened”
- 43:50: Les Snead talks like it’s 1890
- 45:40: Who would play Snead in a movie?
- 49:30: Andrew Whitworth on the need to lose (from 2017)
- 1:06:05: In terms of the 2019 NFL Draft and college football...nothing changed
DAS IST EIN PODCAST!