- 1:45 - Technology and how kids don’t understand stuff
- 7:20 - The Chestpunt
- 16:30 - The legacy of the Green Bay Packers coming to the Coliseum for the first time in 40 years
- 21:00 - Joey finally shows up with chicken pot pies
- 29:00 - Pastrami pizza
- 30:25 - Andrew Whitworth talks pizza
- 30:30 - Jared Goff...MVP?
- 36:45 - Injury report
- 40:10 - Gameplan against the Packers? Heavy on Gurley?
- 43:40 - The mystique of Aaron Rodgers and “God Mode”
- 48:15 - Joey’s bold prediction involves our TE
- 51:00 - “Ol’ AW!”
- 57:45 - 53-man roster talk with Ogbonnia Okoronkwo coming out of the 21-day PUP grace period soon
- 1:02:15 - Hosting a team with a big following
- 1:06:35 - Big home games coming up
- 1:13:15 - The price of being a Rams fan in the future with ticket prices
- 1:16:00 - What if contrarians in LA become Chargers fans
- 1:17:22 - College football talk with 3K getting pumped!
- 1:31:05 - Ol’ AW and his young QB and a new lesson
Turf Show Radio S10E35: Week 8 (vs. GB) preview
Pastrami pizza, the mystique of Aaron Rodgers, and future NFL MVP and current system QB Jared Goff.