Per 506 Sports, here’s the FOX broadcast map for Week 4:
- Green: Los Angeles Rams at Dallas Cowboys
- Red: Carolina Panthers at New England Patriots
- Yellow: Detroit Lions at Minnesota Vikings
- Blue (late): New York Giants at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Orange (late): Philadelphia Eagles at Los Angeles Chargers*
- Teal (late): San Francisco 49ers at Arizona Cardinals
Non-pictured market coverage: Anchorage, AK - Lions at Vikings; Fairbanks, AK - Lions at Vikings; Honolulu, HI - Rams at Cowboys
* - Eagles at Chargers will be broadcast live in LA on My13 KCOP.
Well, this is what happens. Win a few games early on the back of an explosive offense, and the networks will come calling. And come calling they have.
With the Chargers on FOX, the Rams SoCal market pull will be without San Diego, the El Centro market, and without Fresno, though they do pull Santa Barbara and Bakersfield. Dallas pulls all of Texas save for the Houston market.
What’s, obviously, different here is that in a very, very competitive broadcast field, this game is clearly the pick of the week. You’ve got a belt from Seattle to New Orleans who will be getting this game. The Washington, D.C, market will get the game. Hell even Knoxville, Tennessee, will get the game.
This is one hell of a compelling matchup. And the map proves how compelling it is shaping up to be on a national landscape.