The Los Angeles Rams topped the San Francisco 49ers on Thursday Night Football in Week 3, 41-39. In doing so, the stellar performances on offense have landed QB Jared Goff and RB Todd Gurley on two lists for weekly awards from the NFL.
Goff is up for the Castrol EDGE Clutch Performers of the Week award while Gurley is nominated for the FedEx Ground Player of the Week. Go vote, Rams fans.
Goff finished the night 22/28 for 292 yards and three touchdowns in the Rams’ win. Here are the other Castrol EDGE Clutch Performers of the Week nominees for Week 3:
- Tennessee Titans RB DeMarco Murray: Had 14 carries, 115 yards, and 1 TD in Titans’ 33-27 win over the Seattle Seahawks
- Philadelphia Eagles K Jake Elliott: Made two field goals on three attempts including game-winning 61-yard kick to vault Eagles over the New York Giants, 27-24.
- New England Patriots WR Brandin Cooks: Had five receptions for 131 yards and 2 TDs including one to put the Patriots ahead for good over the Houston Texans, 36-33.
- Chicago Bears RB Jordan Howard: Finished with 138 yards on 23 carries with two touchdowns including the game-winner in overtime to help the Bears beat the Pittsburgh Steelers, 23-17.
Meanwhile, here is who Gurley is up against for the FedEx Ground NFL Player of the Week for Week 3:
- Kansas City Chiefs RB Kareem Hunt: Put up 17 carries for 172 yards with a touchdown as the Chiefs beat the Los Angeles Chargers, 24-10.
- Chicago Bears RB Jordan Howard: See above.
So head over to the voting pages for the Castrol EDGE Clutch Performers of the Week award and the FedEx Ground Player of the Week and give Jared & JTG your vote!