Great news from the Daily News’ Vinny Bonsignore on the 2017 Los Angeles Rams training camp. The Rams have implemented a bunch of new features this year at camp based off of feedback the fans offered last year:
- A shaded seating seating area
- A daily fan tunnel through which players will pass on their way to the practice field (for more see TheRams.com/FanTunnel)
- An expanded Rams Fan Zone featuring a photo booth, an interactive kids zone, a combine skills area, the autograph area, and merchandise and concessions available for purchase.
- Beer gardens
The Rams have also designated special themed days at camp (for more, see the Rams’ team site training camp page):
- Saturday, July 29: Welcome Back Fans Day. First 5,000 guests get a magnet schedule
- Sunday, July 30: Season Ticket Member Appreciation Day. Season ticket holders get a t-shirt and a 25% discount at the merchandise tent
- Friday. August 4: Back To School Community Drive. First 3,000 guests who donate one or more school supply items get a cup (Approved items include: backpacks, 2-inch binders, spiral notebooks, pocket folders, markers, Webster dictionaries, pencil cases, #2 pencils, colored pencils, blue or black ink pens, highlighters, glue sticks, Elmer's white glue, White Out correction tape, erasers)
- Sunday, August 6: Kids Day. First 3,000 kids get a Rams fidget spinner
- Wednesday, August 9: Throwbacks Day. First 5,000 guests get a flag
Rookies report a week from today while vets come in next Friday. The first practice is Welcome Back Fans Day on the 29th.
Stay tuned to TST for all your training camp coverage.