With a new football year on the horizon, there seems to be some changes to the rules at the Coliseum. Los Angeles Rams fans, and all football fans attending the Coliseum, prepare yourselves properly, with this tweet from Arash Markazi:
Some changes for the Los Angeles Rams on game days at the Coliseum. Fans can bring seat cushions and two factory-sealed bottles of water. pic.twitter.com/5WwZICZdhB— Arash Markazi (@ArashMarkazi) June 5, 2017
In summary, here is the detailed e-mail:
- There is a new payment plan for season ticket holders. You can pay half now, and the remaining half in July.
- Fans can re-sell tickets without any price floor now
- Stadium is under-going renovations, which include:
- New video boards in the east end-zone corners
- Better concession operations including a new food and beverage area for fans at Gate 28
- Sourcing the more popular food and beverage items at all locations in the Coliseum
- Fans may still bring two factory sealed water bottles per person to the stadium
With the new changes coming, hopefully the fan experience will be improved, and most importantly, the on-field product will make the biggest fanfare difference.