The game will be played at 4:25pm ET in LA Memorial Coliseum. Craig Wrolstad will be your referee. Calling the game (on Fox) are Joe Buck and Troy Aikman — with Erin Andrews reporting from the sidelines.
The last time these two teams met was October 5, 2014. The Eagles, the home team, won 34-28 that day. The Eagles also hold the all-time series lead by a record of 19-17-1.
Sunday’s matchup will mark the first time that Doug Pederson and Sean McVay have faced off as head coaches, though the two have familiarity with one another from McVay’s time in Washington.
One major storyline for the two teams, aside from playoff implications, is that it’ll mark the first time Jared Goff and Carson Wentz - who went one and two in the 2016 NFL Draft - will compete since being drafted. Goff enters Sunday’s contest with 3,184 yards, 20 touchdowns, six interceptions, and a 98.4% QB rating. Wentz has thrown for 3,005 yards, with 29 touchdowns to six INT’s, boasting a 102.0% rating.
Zach Ertz leads the Eagles’ receiving attack. He has 57 receptions on the year; good for 663 yards and 7 touchdowns. Flip side of the coin, with Robert Woods missing the last two games due to injury, rookie WR Cooper Kupp now leads all Rams’ receivers with 51 catches, 665 yards, and three scores.
Defensively, Brandon Graham and Aaron Donald lead their team’s sack efforts, with 8.5 and 8.0 respectively.
QB Jared Goff has 1,465 pass yards (293 per game), 11 touchdowns, and two interceptions for a 109.1 rating in his last five games. In the past two at home, he has 709 pass yards (354.5 per game) with five TD’s, one INT, and a 109.8 rating. Goff aims for his third straight game at home with 300+ pass yards and two scores.
• RB Todd Gurley leads the NFC with 1,502 scrimmage yards and is tied for 1st with 11 TD’s. He had 158 scrimmage yards (84 rec., 74 rush) in Week 13; his NFL-best 9th game with 100+ scrimmage yards. In his past five games at home, he’s tallied 604 scrimmage yards (120.8 per game) and three TD’s (2 rush, 1 rec.).
• WR Sammy Watkins aims for his third game in row with a TD catch. He has a receiving TD in four of his past five games. He had 81 rec. yards and a touchdown in his only career game vs. Phi. (12/13/15 with Buf.). WR Cooper Kupp leads NFL rookies in receiving yards (665) and is tied for 3rd in receptions (51). He has 13 catches for 184 yards (92 per game) in his last two games. Rookie TE Gerald Everett had a TD catch last week.
DT Aaron Donald had two sacks in Week 13. He’s aiming for his fourth game in row at home with a sack. He has 36 sacks since 2014, most by any NFL defensive tackle. LB Alec Ogeltree had a 41-yard interception for a touchdown last week — his 2nd career INT for a score. He had eight tackles and a forced fumble in their last meeting. DE Ethan Westbrooks had two sacks in Week 13 — his 1st career multi-sack game. LB Robert Quinn aims for his third in a row with a sack. He has 4.5 sacks and a forced fumble in his past six home games. LB Mark Barron leads the team with 78 tackles. He has 25 tackles and an interception in his past three games against the NFC East.
• QB Carson Wentz leads the NFL with 29 touchdown passes, and ranks 3rd in the NFC with a 102 rating. He needs four TD’s to surpass Sonny Jurgensen (32 in 1961) for most in a single season in team history. He has 10 TD’s and one INT for a 102.8 rating in his past four games.
• RB LeGarrette Blount had 88 rush yards and a score in his last game against the Rams (12/4/16 with NE). He has 20 rushing TD’s since 2016 — 2nd most in the NFL. RB Corey Clement has four rushing TDs’ tied for 2nd most among NFC rookies.
• TE Zach Ertz is tied for 2nd among NFL tight ends with 7 touchdowns. He ranks 4th with 57 receptions and 663 receiving yards. He has six TD catches in his last seven games. WR Nelson Agholor had a career-high seven receptions for 141 yards and a TD last week — his 1st career 100-yard game. He aims for his third in a row with a TD catch. He has four touchdowns in his past six games on road. WR Alshon Jeffery has scored five times in his last five games.
• DT Fletcher Cox has 3.5 sacks, a forced fumble, and two fumble recoveries in his past six on the road. He had a FR in their last meeting. DE Brandon Graham had 1.5 sacks in Week 13. He has 3.5 sacks and a forced fumble in his last three games. He’s aiming for his fourth game in row with a sack. He has 5.5 sacks and a forced fumble in his past six games on road. DE Derek Barnett is tied the for lead among NFC rookies with five sacks. He has three sacks and a forced fumble in his past three games on road. He aims for his fourth in a row on the road with 0.5+ sacks. CB Patrick Robinson is tied for 3rd in NFC with 13 passed defensed. CB Jalen Mills aims for his third in row on the road with 7+ tackles. Robinson (13), Mills (11) and rookie CB Rasul Douglas (11) are the only trio of NFC teammates with 10+ PD each.
(Visit NFL Communications for full time capsules of all Week 14 matchups)