Each week, I look at my three big money leagues of 10-12 teams and see who is out there to get a overall feel. Here are some players that I mentioned last week that if still available should be picked up: Carolina Panthers RB Cameron Artis Payne, Minnesota Vikings RB Jared McKinnon, Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Charles Sims, Chicago Bears RB Jordan Howard and Baltimore Ravens TE Dennis Pitta.
Here are my new options this week:
- Denver Broncos QB Trevor Siemian: He looks to be the answer at QB as a 7th-round second-year player, throws a nice deep ball and is a perfect fit with this offense. He has a plus matchup versus the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- Dallas Cowboys QB Dak Prescott: He may only have one throwing touchdown, but factor in the rushing yards and his schedule...He is the perfect bye week fill in.
- New York Giants RB Orleans Darkwa: For at least this week, he should get 60% of the carries. He looks to be at least the goal line RB the rest of the season.
- Oakland Raiders RB DeAndre Washington: There is a complete job share right now in Oakland. If you have an open spot, this is a speculative addition.
- Miami Dolphins RB Kenyan Drake: The situation is a mess, but I see him as the most talented RB while Arian Foster is out.
- Philadelphia Eagles RB Wendell Smallwood: This is the week to play the RB lottery.
- New York Giants RB Paul Perkins: This is my long shot of the week. He’s very productive in college, and if he gets the chance, he could keep the job.
- Cleveland Browns WR Terelle Pryor: Last week was a break out. If they continue to use him all over, he should be in every starting lineup.
- Washington Redskins WR Josh Doctson: Has the big play ability. Just needs to be healthy.
- Minnesota Vikings TE Kyle Rudolph: He is now the second receiver for QB Sam Bradford.
- Minnesota Vikings D: This is now an every week defense in fantasy football
Thank you for reading and hit me up on Twitter.