Welcome to the Week 3 of the 2016 NFL season!
Last week, I went 10-2 with my Overachievers and 10-2 with the Underachievers. Not bad!
- New York Giants QB Eli Manning - QB 10: The Washington defense is still pathetic. Eli has the weapons to have a strong day.
- Miami Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill - QB 11: This is as good as it gets playing the Cleveland Browns. Perfect streamer.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers QB Jameis Winston - QB 17: The Rams have been blown out after each of their last Seattle wins. I expect a very flat defense.
- Indianapolis Colts RB Frank Gore - RB 17: This is a gut call that they try to run more this week with Andrew Luck struggling a bit.
- Detroit Lions RB Theo Riddick - RB 21: I think they have to pass a a ton in Green Bay to keep up with the Packers’ offense.
- Atlanta Falcons RB Tevin Coleman - RB 25: He is putting up better stats than RB Deconta Freeman. Against the lowly Saints defense, the Falcons could put up big numbers on the ground.
- New York Jets WR Eric Decker - WR 18: He is on a run of more than 15 games with either 80 yards+ or a touchdown,. He is an every week starter.
- Detroit Lions WR Marvin Jones - WR 20: He is putting up WR1 numbers and only missing touchdowns. They will come.
- New Orleans Saints WR Willie Snead - WR 24: I have no idea why he is so underrated. All he does is put up numbers week in and week out.
- Baltimore Ravens TE Dennis Pitta - TE 12: He had ten catches last week and is always a favorite of QB Joe Flacco.
- Pittsburgh Steelers K Chris Boswell - K 13: Last year, he was the second-best kicker in the league. He is a bargain down this low.
- Baltimore Ravens - D/ST 13: The Jaguars are a turnover machine. This is a nice streamer.
- Indianapolis Colts QB Andrew Luck - QB 4: This isn’t about faith in the Chargers’ defense. Something is wrong with the Colts’ offense.
- Pittsburgh Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger - QB 7: He has been much worse on the road and they are not clicking on all cylinders right now in the pass game.
- Seattle Seahawks QB Russell Wilson - QB 9: I see a run-heavy blowout with his bad ankle.
- Los Angeles Rams RB Todd Gurley - RB 7: It has been a long time since he has had a good game. That likely lasts another week as the Bucs give up less than 3 yards per carry.
- New Orleans Saints RB Mark Ingram - RB 10: I have no idea how he is ranked as a RB1. I see him as barely startable with the amount of touches he is currently getting.
- Tampa Buccaneers RB Charles Sims - RB 16: I am not buying him as an every down back in Doug Martin’s absence.
- Houston Texans WR DeAndre Hopkins - WR 3: The Patriots always take the best player away from their opponent.
- Jacksonville Jaguars WR Allen Robinson - WR 5: I have some doubts in this offense until I see more in a first half.
- New York Jets WR Brandon Marshall - WR 14: I do not think he is close to healthy.
- Dallas Cowboys TE Jason Witten - TE 7: I do not see him as a starting tight end anymore.
- Seattle Seahawks K Steven Hauschka - K 3: I just do not see a ton of field goals with the expected running touchdowns.
- New York Jets - D/ST 9: They are on the road, and the Chiefs will probably bounce back after their awful performance last week.
Thank you for reading and hit me up on Twitter.