With the return of the Los Angeles Rams, one of the more fun subthreads has been traffic and/or parking.
It’s horrible. Anybody who knows LA knows this. And while prices headed north of three digits for some preseason games, we’ve got a new industry leader with the Rams set to host the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday.
Two thousand dollars.
Here are some other things you can get for $2,000:
- This 1982 Buick Regal
- 20 Rams QB Case Keenum jerseys
- About 400 bottles of Temple Turmeric juice (I tried one of these last night and it tasted like dirt. Look, I’m all down for trying to be healthy and living well and holistic whatever bibbity bobbity Whole Foods, but this was a step too far. I made a mistake. Don’t make the same mistake, let alone make it 400 times fam. This just isn’t something we have to do to ourselves.)
- 454 chili dogs from Pink’s
- Two of these ice cream sundaes (probably worth it if you get to hang with 2 Chainz while eating em)
- A nice parking spot and $1,900 cash
Yeah, just do the last one and be happy with your life, person who can spend two Gs on a dumb parking spot.