Rams’ Practice Report, 8/15. Mannion Steady | Rams’ Official Site
Between Jared Goff, Case Keenum, Sean Mannion, and Dylan Thompson, Jeff Fisher said Monday he feels the QBs room is in a better spot than it has been in the past.
The "Game is Slowing Down" for Goff | ESPN
The Los Angeles Rams were emphasizing the red zone late Monday afternoon, so Jared Goff lined his offense up at around the 10-yard line and positioned himself under center. Bradley Marquez was in the slot. When Goff dropped back, the second-year wide receiver ran a corner route towards the back of the end zone. And after Goff set his feet, he delivered a perfect ball, just over the reach of two defenders and into Marquez's hands for a practice touchdown.
What We Learned From the Rams’ Preseason Opener | L.A. Daily News
Game one of the Rams’ return to Los Angeles is officially in the books. And it was a mixed bag at the Coliseum Saturday night, to be sure.
Rams’ Run Defense Must Improve Against Chiefs | ESPN
NFL head coaches generally don’t like to get too critical about their own team, particularly after one preseason game. Still, the truth has a way of coming out, emerging through blunt assessments and candid comments.
Ogletree Was Tough on Cowboys, But Tougher on Himself | L.A. Daily News
It’s the NFL preseason, a time to moderate expectations and not over-analyze a handful of plays. Just not for Rams linebacker Alec Ogletree.
Some Thoughts on Extending Jeff Fisher and Les Snead | L.A. Daily News
ESPN caused a bit of a stir Saturday when Adam Schefter reported that the Rams were "trying and expecting" to extend the contracts of head coach Jeff Fisher and general manager Les Snead before the season opener against the San Francisco 49ers.
Preseason Celebrity Tweets | Rams’ Official Site
Review the top celebrity tweets from the Rams vs. Cowboys preseason game.
Rams’ CB Sensabaugh Has Mission to Help Less Fortunate | L.A. Times
Rams cornerback Coty Sensabaugh came away from a five-day mission trip to the Dominican Republic in late-June with some lifelong memories.
* Jeff Fisher Camp Presser, Monday 8/15
* Sean Mannion Camp Presser, Monday 8/15
* Alec Ogletree Camp Presser, Monday 8/15
* NFL.com’s Willie McGinest says Goff needs to get used to "rhythm of the game"
* BREAKING: William Hayes believes in Mermaids
In Case You Missed It At Turf Show Times...
* E.J. Gaines, who missed the entirety of the 2015 season, will return this week against the Chiefs
* We took a look at the snap counts, and what they mean, from Saturday night’s game
* Unfortunately, rookie UDFA safety Brian Randolph is done for the year. So the Rams made a pair of roster moves, placing him on IR and signing a safety to fill the void.
* Pro Football Focus highlighted 5 winners and losers from preseason Week 1. The Rams defensive line got very high praise...for an unexpected player.
* Position battles are what make the preseason exciting. Here are a few notable names to monitor as we progress through he remainder of the preseason, and where they stand in terms of earning a roster spot.