I follow the Los Angeles Rams on Twitter for updates and news about my favorite NFL football team.
I recently came across one of their tweets promoting some throwback gear, since, as I learned from my favorite NFL football team's Twitter account, it's all about that throwback:
Me personally, I grew up as a young Rams fan in the late 80s loving Henry Ellard and Willie Anderson since, as many fans my age know, much of my young football knowledge was defined by Tecmo Bowl. So obviously upon coming across this tweet, I was immediately interested in seeing what Los Angeles Rams throwback merchandise was available.
Maybe some Jerome Bettis goods. A Jim Everett jersey. An Eric Dickerson anything would make sense to pick up this offseason.
Here is a list of some available items in the Los Angeles Rams' throwback store, located at http://www.ramsfanshop.com/Los_Angeles_Rams_Greatest_Show_On_Turf:
- A Kurt Warner throwback jersey
- A Robert Quinn throwback jersey
- A James Laurinaitis throwback jersey
- This "historic canvas drawstring backpack"
- This retro St. Louis Rams t-shirt
- This Kurt Warner painting for $4,000
- A Zac Stacy throwback jersey
Here is a list of some unavailable items in the Los Angeles Rams' throwback store:
- Any throwback Los Angeles Rams merchandise
Go ahead and grab that throwback Zac Stacy jersey for a loved one, Rams fans.