Predicting the 2016 QB Depth Charts For Each NFL Team | ESPN
Nick Wagoner gives his best guess as to how the quarterback situation shakes out for the Los Angeles Rams in 2016.
Rams 2016 Offseason Preview | Over the Cap
Jason Fitzgerald takes an in-depth look at the financial situation the team finds themselves in heading into the 2016 season. The team currently has $36.7M in cap space...and that could jump up another $20M or so...
Long’s Return For Rams Is Up For Discussion | ESPN
We’re moving closer to the start of the new league year and, along with it, the start of free agency. Which means over the next few weeks, the Los Angeles Rams will be taking a long look at the players already on the roster and determining whether they’re worth their projected salary-cap numbers.
Rams Should Resort to Classic Uniforms Next Season | LA Sports Hub
As the Los Angeles Rams get comfortable in Southern California, it’s time to talk about their uniform situation.
Five Rams Among PFF’s Top 45 Free Agents | ESPN
The Los Angeles Rams have no shortage of unrestricted free agents this offseason. At this point, they’re working to get deals done with key players like cornerbacks Trumaine Johnson and Janoris Jenkins and safeties Mark Barron and Rodney McLeod.
Rams 7-Round Mock Draft | NFL Spin Zone
Carson Wentz drops to 15, and the Rams snag him. Because why not?
Strong Punting, Poor Kicking Mark Rams’ 2015 Special Teams | ESPN
Once again, the Rams special teams were led by an excellent punter and coverage unit. But their performance dipped in other areas, specifically the kicking game.
Should the Rams Use the Franchise Tag? | Ramblin Fan
The Los Angeles Rams have not used the franchise tag since using it on safety Oshiomogho Atogwe in 2009. However, the Rams have been able to give their top players long-term deals in the past. This year, is different as they have 12 players hitting the market with the big names being Janoris Jenkins and Trumaine Johnson
How Teams Prepare for the NFL Combine [VIDEO] | ESPN
ESPN NFL Front Office Insider Phil Savage explains what goes into an NFL team’s preparation for the NFL Combine.
ICYMI at Turf Show Times On Wednesday...
* 3k recapped the latest 2016 NFL Mock Draft from NFL Network’s draft expert Daniel Jeremiah
* Sean Wilkinson, looking back at the draft picks from the St. Louis Rams era, got to No. 4 on his countdown for both the worst...and then the best picks from 1995-2015.
* Eric Nagel hit us up with another 2016 NFL Draft scouting report, this time on Temple center Kyle Friend. On Tuesday, he gave us a look at Ohio State WR Michael Thomas
* We’re down to the 2nd greatest moment in the St. Louis Rams football era
* So ya boi 3k is headed to the combine next week. That won’t stop the coverage before hand. Yesterday, he gave you all the information you’d need to know on how to watch, and what to watch for, as well as highlighted a few guys who got snubbed this year.
* It goes without saying that most fans want that big name free agent who can come in and immediately turn things around for their team. It’s far more likely team’s don’t get the "big fish" though. Wilk takes a look at some more affordable options the Rams might be eyeing for depth in Free Agency.
* I’ve got to admit, I appreciate a good debate. And there’s no finer place to have one than with the good folks here at TST. On Tuesday evening, I whipped up this little ditty on why the Rams should use their first pick in the draft to find a long-term replacement for Chris Long.
* Last night, we talked about how Robert Griffin III might be a viable solution to the Rams’ quarterback woes.
As always, appreciate ya TST fam. Have a good Thursday. Go Rams!