Welcome to the Week 9 of the 2016 NFL season!
- Tennessee Titans QB Marcus Mariota - QB 10: He continues to be a top ten QB every week. This week, the Titans face a Chargers defense that does not scare anyone.
- Miami Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill: - QB 17: This is purely a play against the dreadful New York Jets pass defense.
- Kansas City Chiefs QB Nick Foles - QB 24: Last week, he looked like his old self from his Philadelphia Eagles days. He gets the Oakland Raiders in Week 9 who continue to be a bottom five pass defense.
- Kansas City Chiefs RB Spencer Ware - RB 18: When he has gotten the chance, he has produced more than 100 total yards numerous times. The opposing Jacksonville Jaguars are not scary.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Antone Smith - RB 24: He’s the de facto RB1 for Tampa Bay this week. The Atlanta Falcons, Tampa’s opposition this week, are not the most stout defense. This is a nice bye week flyer.
- Atlanta Falcons RB Terron Ward - RB 38: This is a large league play. Last week, he averaged more than 8 yards per touch. This is a deep option only if you are desperate.
- Green Bay Packers WR Davante Adams - WR 18: The Packers’ offense is racked with injuries. Adams has been the beneficiary. He is a PPR monster.
- Indianapolis Colts WR Donte Moncrief - WR 18: Colts WR T.Y. Hilton may be out of the game this week. Moncrief proved his health by playing over 90% of the snaps last week.
- New York Jets WR Quincy Enuwa - WR 31: The Miami Dolphins have been playing better, but I see a wide open game between the Jets and Dolphins this weekend. Plus, Enunwa seems to have a connection with Ryan Fitzpatrick.
- Dallas Cowboys TE Jason Witten - TE 12: There will be a ton of touchdown opportunities when the Cowboys take on the Cleveland Browns. Witten should get on of them.
- New Orleans Saints K Wil Lutz - K 15: I am expecting a ton of points with the Saints playing the San Francisco 49ers.
- Los Angeles Rams D/ST - D/ST 15: They had the bye week to get healthy, and the Carolina Panthers’ OL has been very shaky.
- Carolina Panthers QB Cam Newton - QB 5: He has not looked right most of the season. I think the Rams’ defense steps up off the bye week.
- Pittsburgh Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger - QB 8: The Ravens have been tough all year, and it seems he is being rushed back too soon from his knee surgery.
- Seattle Seahawks QB Russell Wilson - QB 12: Three weeks without a touchdown makes him a shaky starter. The injuries are holding him back, so I would stay away.
- Miami Dolphins RB Jay Ajayi - RB 10: The one thing the Jets do well is stop the run where they are top five in the league. I would temper expectations for Ajayi against them this week.
- Baltimore Ravens RB Terrance West - RB 13: The Steelers have continued to stop the run well, and this train is slowing down.
- Cleveland Browns RB Isiah Crowell - RB 18: I like his talent, but in blowouts he barely gets any rushes.
- Cleveland Browns WR Terelle Pryor - WR 13: The Cowboys’ defense has continued to improve. Also, Pryor is banged up.
- Oakland Raiders WR Amari Cooper - WR 19: It is very hard to bench him, but the Broncos have shut down all wide receivers this year.
- Detroit Lions WR Marvin Jones - WR 24: In the last five weeks, Jones has been produced outside the top 30 WRs.
- New Orleans Saints TE Coby Fleener - TE 9: Last week he played two-thirds less than Josh Hill, the Saints’ other tight end.
- Oakland Raiders K Sebastian Janikowski - K 12: He missed two long field goals last week. I do not expect many opportunities against the Broncos.
- San Diego Chargers D/ST - D/ST 9: The Titans have their offense going into high gear. There are better streaming options out there.
Thank you for reading and hit me up on Twitter.