The Week 11 fantasy football free agent pool is a mixed bag for this week. There aren’t a lot of depth or impact guys. With the playoffs around the corner, I would maybe start grabbing a RB handcuff or two.
Each week, I look at my three big money leagues of 10-12 teams and see who is available and guessing most leagues are similar. I do not list players just to list. I try to list guys who may help for one week or could help in the future if you have dead roster spots.
Here are some players that I mentioned last week that, if still available, should be picked up: Washington RB Rob Kelley, Green Bay Packers WR Davante Adams and Indianapolis Colts WR Donte Moncrief, Dallas Cowboys QB Dak Prescott, Seattle Seahawks RB C.J. Prosise, Kansas City Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill and Houston Texans TE C.J. Fiedorowicz .
Here are few new options for Week 9:
- San Francisco 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick: He is not a good real life QB, but will the 49ers be trailing big this week against the New England Patriots whose defense is not good.
- Seattle Seahawks RB Thomas Rawls: He will be back as the RB1 in no time.
- Any handcuff RB if you have a clear RB1
- Baltimore Ravens WR Steve Smith: Had a nice game back last week. So why not? He’s a great story to root for.
- Buffalo Bills WR Sammy Watkins: He is purely a lottery ticket right now.
- Chicago Bears WR Cameron Meredith: He is now the WR1 for the Bears.
- Tennessee Titans WR Rishard Matthews: Six touchdowns in the last six games is not bad.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers TE Cameron Brate: He continues to rack up more than six targets per week.
- Miami Dolphins D/ST: I have a hunch the Jared Goff experience does not start well for the Los Angeles Rams this week as the Fins’ defense has scored double digits the past two weeks.