Each week, I look at my three big money leagues of 10-12 teams and see who is out there to get a overall feel. This is a very weak list of available players this week. The players on this week's list are mostly all bye week fill-in's at best. They just do not project as impact players in a statistical manner.
Here are some players that I mentioned last week that if still available should be picked up: Dallas Cowboys QB Dak Prescott, New York Giants RB Orleans Darkwa, Philadelphia Eagles RB Wendell Smallwood, New York Giants RB Paul Perkins, Cleveland Browns WR Terrelle Pryor and Minnesota Vikings TE Kyle Rudolph.
Here are my new options this week:
- Philadelphia Eagles QB Carson Wentz: Philly has a great schedule, and he looks more than ready to sneak into QB1 consideration.
- Baltimore Ravens QB Joe Flacco: This is purely a bye week fill-in against weak teams.
- Baltimore Ravens RB Terrence West: He broke out last week, but Kenneth Dixon is back. The Ravens may be putting in a job share at RB.
- Baltimore Ravens RB Kenneth Dixon: He is an unknown but should at least be worth a flyer this week.
- Baltimore Ravens WR Steve Smith: A medical marvel who is putting up numbers. I would have him as a WR3 as long as he is healthy.
- Chicago Bears WR Eddie Royal: He looks to be a favorite target of Bears QB Brian Hoyer.
- San Francisco 49ers WR Jeremy Kerley: He continues to grab the most targets on this team, but my expectations are not high.
- San Diego Chargers WR Dontrelle Inman: Had a huge game last week, but I am a tad skeptical he can contnue. This is still a great passing offense even without WR Keenan Allen with QB Phillip Rivers at the helm.
- New England Patriots TE Martellus Bennett: TE Rob Gronkowski is not close to 100%. With QB Tom Brady back, I would start Gronk for a few weeks.
- Buffalo Bills D: They have been a top 5 fantasy defense this year with a nice schedule the next few weeks.
Thank you for reading and hit me up on Twitter.