Welcome to the Week 7 of the 2016 NFL season!
Last week, I went 6-6 with my Overachievers and 8-4 with the Underachievers. Worst week of the year, so let’s get this turned around!
- Tennessee Titans QB Marcus Mariota - QB 10: A top-five QB the past two weeks. That should continue against the Indianapolis Colts this week.
- Kansas City Chiefs QB Alex Smith- QB 12: It’s all about the matchups. For the Chiefs, here comes the awful New Orleans Saints defense.
- Buffalo Bills QB Tyrod Taylor - QB 16: Week in and week out, he has been a solid QB. He doesn’t offer a huge ceiling, but he’s a pretty safe pick this week playing the Dolphins.
- Baltimore Ravens RB Terrance West - RB 17: He has the look of a top RB. The opposing New York Jets run defense leaves a lot to be desired.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Jacquizz Rodgers - RB 22: He is the only healthy RB on the Bucs playing a bottom-five run defense.
- Jacksonville Jaguars RB Chris Ivory - RB 32: I think the Jags slow down the game and try to ground and pound the Oakland Raiders like the Chiefs did last week.
- Kansas City Chiefs WR Jeremy Maclin - WR 21: This is my last try with him. If it does not happen this week, I’m giving up.
- Chicago Bears WR Cameron Meredith - WR 25: A target monster in a game they will have to throw the ball facing the Green Bay Packers.
- Baltimore Ravens WR Mike Wallace - WR 30: The Jets have given up big pass plays all year, and he is the Ravens’ big-play WR with Steve Smith out.
- Baltimore Ravens TE Dennis Pitta - TE 10: In what has been a position wasteland, he has been pretty solid week in and week out.
- Kansas City K Carlos Santos - K 12: This should be a high-scoring game versus the Saints. Always look for kickers in these situations.
- Philadelphia Eagles - D/ST 11: The Minnesota Vikings have been solid, but I think their offensive luck runs out on the road against a top-five defense this week.
- Indianapolis Colts QB Andrew Luck - QB 4: Luck’s back on the road where he struggles . Also, the Titans have been pretty stingy.
- New Orleans Saints QB Drew Brees - QB 6: I know he cannot be benched, but temper your projections on the road in a tough spot versus the Chiefs.
- Jacksonville Jaguars QB Blake Bortles - QB 10: An easy opponent in the Raiders, but he looks just awful. There are much better options out there.
- Denver Broncos RB C.J. Anderson - RB 10: Head Coach Gary Kubiak has promised RB Devontae Booker more touches which spells job share.
- New Orleans Saints RB Mark Ingram - RB 12: How he is in the top 12, I have no idea. He gets the touches, but he’s not doing anything with them.
- Indianapolis Colts RB Frank Gore - RB 13: He’s coming off of his first 100-yard game as a Colt, but I think he has problems on the road this week.
- Pittsburgh Steelers WR Antonio Brown - WR 9: No, I do not believe in Steelers backup QB Landry Jones, and the New England Patriots always take away what a team does best.
- New York Jets WR Brandon Marshall - WR 10: I do not believe in Jets QB Geno Smith either.
- Detroit Lions WR Marvin Jones - WR 14: In the last three weeks, Jones has been the 28th ranked WR.
- Tennessee Titans TE Delanie Walker- TE 3: In two of the last three weeks, he has gotten less than five targets. He is ranked here in name only.
- Cinncinatti Bengals K Mike Nugent - K 8: I see only touchdowns against the Cleveland Browns this week.
- Green Bay Packers - D/ST 9: They were exposed last week against the Dallas Cowboys. Chicago QB Brian Hoyer makes it continue this week.
Thank you for reading and hit me up on Twitter.