Each week, I look at my three big money leagues of 10-12 teams and see who is out there to get a overall feel. I do not list players just to list. I try to only show guys who will help your roster. The players on this week's list are mostly all bye week fill-in's at best. They just do not project as impact players in a statistical manner.
Here are some players that I mentioned last week that if still available should be picked up: Tennessee Titans QB Marcus Mariota, Kansas City Chiefs QB Alex Smith, Denver Broncos RB Devontae Booker and Chicago Bears WR Cameron Meredith.
Here are my new options this week:
- Buffalo Bills QB Tyrod Taylor: Very consistent due to his rushing yards. He has a pretty good schedule if you need a fill-in the next few weeks.
- Washington QB Kirk Cousins: A better fantasy QB than real life. Plus, Washington gets the Lions this week who made Rams QB Case Keenum look like Joe Montana.
- Detroit Lions RB Zach Zenner: Last week, he carried the majority of the time running strong and simple. This is a tough position to fill, so he should be rostered.
- Miami Dolphins RB Jay Ajayi: He looks to be the RB1 for now.
- Buffalo Bills RB Mike Gillislee: When Bills RB LeSean McCoy went down last week, this was the guy who stepped in. A nice flyer to take a chance on for a dead roster spot.
- Green Bay Packers RB Knile Davis: He is alive and could be the starting RB on Thursday night.
- Chicago Bears RB Kadeem Carey: Owners of Bears RB Jordan Howard should keep an eye on this upcoming job share.
- Los Angeles Rams WR Kenny Britt: Britt’s on pace for over 1,300 yards with a few nice matchups ahead. Ride the belly shirt wave.
- Tennessee Titans WR Kendall Wright: He came back last week, but I have a hunch it was more due to playing a poor Cleveland Browns defense. He’s still worth a flier as the schedule lines up well the next three weeks with the Indianapolis Colts on deck.
- Green Bay Packers WR Ty Montgomery: As QB Aaron Rodgers becomes check down charlie, he was a favorite and available target last week.
- Indianapolis Colts TE Jack Doyle: TE Dwayne Allen is out for a few weeks. QB Andrew Luck seems to have a security blanket in Doyle.
- Baltimore Ravens: The Jets’ offense is looking like a weekly go against for fantasy defenses.
Thank you for reading and hit me up on Twitter.