Good evening! We know you are excited about Rams' football! We'll stoke the fire by showing you some Foles final seven TD's in 2014. The last two are amazeballs.
Foles final seven touchdowns had the following distribution by opponent:
- Two (2) versus the St. Louis Rams (wait, that's his new team!) in week 5.
- Two (2) versus the New York Giants in week 6.
- Two (2) versus the Arizona Cardinals in week 8.
- One (1) versus the Houston Texans in week 9.
Let's jump right in and finish strong.
Week 5: Rams
Situation: 13-7 Eagles, 0:30 left in the second quarter, 1st and 9 at the Rams' 9 yard line.
NFLTMS Magnitude: 5.4
NFLTMS Magnitude: 5.8
Week 6: Giants
NFLTMS Magnitude: 7.8
NFLTMS Magnitude: 6.5
Week 8: @ Cardinals
NFLTMS Magnitude: 4.2
NFLTMS Magnitude: 8.9
Week 9: @ Texans
NFLTMS Magnitude: 8.3
- Foles loves him some Jeremy Maclin. Who will be his Jeremy Maclin in 2015?
- Foles loves his TE's. Expect Jared Cook to have a big year if this continues.
- Foles will need speed up his release a bit more with this young OL. We expect him to take some big shots if he doesn't.
- Foles has plenty of arm strength, but is not Aaron Rodgers and cannot rely on arm alone to drive it.
- Foles has no fear.