I haven't taken a look at the potential 53-man since way back in early May. Let's have another go at it.
|QB||Nick Foles||Austin Davis||Sean Mannion|
|RB||Todd Gurley||Tre Mason||Benny Cunningham||Isaiah Pead||Chase Reynolds|
|FB/TE||Jared Cook||Lance Kendricks||Cory Harkey||Justice Cunningham|
|WR||Brian Quick||Kenny Britt||Stedman Bailey||Tavon Austin||Chris Givens|
|OT||Greg Robinson||Rob Havenstein||Andrew Donnal||Isaiah Battle|
|G||Rodger Saffold||Jamon Brown||Garrett Reynolds|
|C||Barrett Jones||Tim Barnes|
|DE||Robert Quinn||Chris Long||William Hayes||Eugene Sims||Martin Ifedi|
|DT||Michael Brockers||Aaron Donald||Nick Fairley||Louis Trinca-Pasat|
|MLB||James Laurinaitis||Daren Bates|
|OLB||Alec Ogletree||Akeem Ayers||Jo-Lonn Dunbar|
|CB||Janoris Jenkins||Trumaine Johnson||E.J. Gaines||Lamarcus Joyner||Marcus Roberson|
|S||T.J. McDonald||Rodney McLeod||Mark Barron||Maurice Alexander||Cody Davis|
|ST||Greg Zuerlein||Johnny Hekker||Jake McQuaide|
- The changes from my last projection: TE Alex Bayer, G Travis Bond and G Cody Wichmann make way for Battle, Reynolds and Alexander.
- The UDFA mess is gonna need some preseason action to clear up, but I'm still holding onto Ifedi and LTP for now.
- I wanted to get Cameron Lynch in there at OLB, but Alexander's praise from the staff drew me in. Call me a sucker, but that stuff works.
- And I've got both Gurley and Gaines avoiding the PUP to open the season. If either heads that way, that would require some shifting. Gurley would allow for Lynch or someone else to climb in; Gaines would likely require a CB replacement. Were that to happen, I'd probably lean towards Brandon McGee, though the intrigue of the blank slates provided by the UDFAs is always compelling.
- One last note...since I included it last time talking about the wideouts, forget AFROS. They're the Flamingo Squad (NSFW audio for you office lemmings).