The NFL draft is just over two weeks away. And as teams continue to use free agency to round out their depth chart, their intentions for April 30th become crystal clear. Right?
1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Jameis Winston, QB, Florida State
2. Tennessee Titans: Marcus Mariota, QB, Oregon
3. Jacksonville Jaguars: Dante Fowler, DE, Florida
4. Oakland Raiders: Leonard Williams, DT, USC
5. Washington Redskins: Vic Beasley, OLB/DE, Clemson
6. New York Jets: Amari Cooper, WR, Alabama
7. Chicago Bears: Danny Shelton, DT, Washington
8. Atlanta Falcons: Bud Dupree, OLB/DE, Kentucky
9. New York Giants: Brandon Scherff, OT, Iowa
10. St. Louis Rams: Kevin White, WR, West Virginia
The Rams have really kicked the tires on the draft’s best quarterbacks, and that could be a direction indicator. Since I’m not doing trades in this mock, the attention turns to wide receiver. They’ve brought White in for a private visit, and they didn’t do it to ask about his cool dreads. White has the potential to be a high-impact wide out, assuming someone like Nick Foles can get him the ball.
41. St. Louis Rams: Brett Hundley, QB, UCLA
Head coach Jeff Fisher said the Rams intend on taking a quarterback in the draft, so why not the best one available? Hundley needs developing, but he has the tools.