We're a mere month away from the 2015 NFL Draft. Exciting stuff, no doubt. Until then, we can only make educated guesses as to whom each of the league’s teams will select when on the clock on April 30th.
Over at Mocking the Draft, we were provided with some fresh prognostications on Monday morning. Have a look...
1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Jameis Winston, QB, Florida State
2. Tennessee Titans: Marcus Mariota, QB, Oregon
3. Jacksonville Jaguars: Dante Fowler, DE, Florida
4. Oakland Raiders: Leonard Williams, DT, USC
5. Washington Redskins: Vic Beasley, DE/OLB, Clemson
6. New York Jets: Bud Dupree, DE, Kentucky
7. Chicago Bears: Danny Shelton, DT, Washington
8. Atlanta Falcons: Randy Gregory, OLB, Nebraska
9. New York Giants: Amari Cooper, WR, Alabama
St. Louis Rams: Brandon Scherff, OT, Iowa
I still find it difficult to connect the Rams to a wide receiver with the No. 10 pick. It also doesn’t make sense to add yet another piece on the defensive line. That’s the mentality for always going with an offensive lineman. Scherff is my highest rated blocker, and could be slotted into the right tackle spot for St. Louis.
15. San Francisco 49ers: Arik Armstead, DE, Oregon
24. Arizona Cardinals: Owamagbe Odighizuwa, DE/OLB, UCLA
31. New Orleans Saints (via Seattle Seahawks): Eli Harold, OLB, Virginia
In SB Nation's bloggers mock draft, our very own 3k took Amari Cooper, who did slip to 10. So I've got to ask...