If you are reading this, your team has probably made the playoffs. Congratulations!
This is the time to get a backup QB, backup kicker, backup tight end and any handcuffs. Here are a few names that could be relevant for your playoff run:
- Jacksonville Jaguars QB Blake Bortles: He is now a QB1.
- Kansas City Chiefs QB Alex Smith: He has been nothing but solid and has a great upcoming schedule with the Chargers, Ravens and Browns up next.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers QB Jameis Winston: He is just rolling along. A great emergency guy to stash.
- Philadelphia Eagles RB Ryan Mathews: He is coming back this week, and the spot is there for him to take.
- New England Patriots RB James White: I do not think I have the guts to plays him in playoffs, but if you are a gambling guy, go for it.
- New York Jets RB Bilal Powell: This is for PPR as he continues to split snaps and get 10-plus targets per week.
- Seattle Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin: He is now the WR10 in standard leagues for the season
- Miami Dolphins WR DeVante Parker: He is getting 90% of the snaps and is getting better and better.
- Pittsburgh Steelers WR Markus Wheaton: He is now at least a WR3 with the way the Steelers are moving the ball through the air.
- San Francisco 49ers TE Vance McDonald: He got banged up last week but worth an add as am emergency
- Detroit Lions: Go against the Rams' offense every week.
- Buffalo Bills: I still have doubts about the Eagles' offense.
- San Francisco 49ers: Who knows what is going to happen with Johnny Football