Editor's Note: SB Nation's partner FanDuel is running a $1.2M fantasy football league on Sunday. First place wins $100,000. Join now!
This is the last waiver wore article of the year and I thank everyone for reading. If you are reading this congrats on making the finals. Your team probably does not need help but just in case an injury hit, I am listing a few good options for week 16.
- Washington QB Kirk Cousins: The Eagles' pass defense is awful making him a top 10 options this week
- Buffalo Bills RB Karlos Williams: He looks to be in a job share, but based on prior productivity he is the best option for the Bills
- Carolina Panthers RB Cameron Artis-Payne: Fellow RB Jonathan Stewart is out again, and Artis-Payne did get 15 carries last week. .
- Seattle Seahawks RB Christine Michael: He finally broke out a bit and should get a ton of touches in a potential blowout over the Rams
- New York Giants RB Rashad Jennings: He has gotten 100 rushing yards in each of his last two games. Not a bad option this week.
- New York Jets RB Bilal Powell: He has been a top 20 RB the past six weeks.
- New York Giants WR Rueben Randle: The #1 receiving option for the Giants this week.
- Pittsburgh Steelers WR Markus Wheaton: He is now an every week WR3.
- Philadelphia Eagles TE Zach Ertz: He and QB Sam Bradford have a nice chemistry right now.
- Buffalo Bills: The Cowboys have an awful offense. Should be easy for Rex Ryan's defense.
- Pittsburgh Steelers: The Ravens just gave away points to the Chiefs' defense last week. No reason Pittsburgh can't find the same fortune this week.